Re: [Amc-list] Syn Lubes, a little more to it,,

Re: [Amc-list] Syn Lubes, a little more to it,,

Bruce,

Great information on synthetic oil.  Where does this fit in on the issues with
low zinc killing cams in flat tappet engines?  Is synthetic safe for these
engines?  Also, should conventional oil be used for break-in before switching
to synthetic?  When is it safe to switch?

Thanks,

Todd