Re: [Amc-list] Engine Break in - Synthetic Oil - con't

Re: [Amc-list] Engine Break in - Synthetic Oil - con't

    Corvettes for one, come from the factory with synthetic oil, Did
anyone else see the show on Speed Channel, where the dynoed a  camaro,
lifted it up, replaced engine, trans and diff. oil with synthetic and
gained either 8 or 13 horsepower, cant remember exactly atm?
  Yes the synthetic oil costs more, but you can go a bit longer between
changes if you want. Myself, I never used the cheapest oil before
synthetic came along, so why would I now? Even if your increase in power
and fuel economy is only very slight you are likely to also be
increasing your engine life, again, if only even slightly, this all
offsets the extra costs of the oil.
  For my vehicles that dont leak oil, they get synthetic, motor, trans
and diff. Your car will love you on cold starts.