Re: [Amc-list] Sunday drives

What I found amazing was how some people look at my '87 Comanche and ask How I did that to a Cherokee!

Jim Blair, Kirkland, WA '87 Comanche, '83 Jeep J10, '84 Jeep J10, '73 J4000 (RIP)<br>

From: JOE FULTON <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Sunday drives
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans."
<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

--- Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx> wrote:
People are amazed and jaw-drop shocked to see a
strange old thing that looks like nothing they've seen before.

You're so right.  It's neat when you drive your old
car and come out of a store to find a person staring
at it and smiling, like two nights ago when I parked
my Gremlin in front of Long's Drugs.  I gave the
"viewer" a three minute history on how I found the car
and what I had done to it so far.  It's a treat and I
know he enjoyed seeing the car.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA