Reply to: sale-389991517@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2007-08-05, 1:47PM

I AM IN NEED OF A NICE, NOT PITTED,NICE CHROME 68-69 AMX /JAVELIN LEFT SIDE TAIL LIGHT HOUSING.IF YOU HAVE ONE GIVE ME A CALL.
253-212-7625

Location: GIG HARBOR, WA

Original URL: http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/pts/389991517.html

amc javelin
Reply to: sale-387439097@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2007-08-02, 3:10AM

'74 amc javelin...very rare car...green with black interior and it's all original and very very clean with a 304.It has a 3spd manual trans on the floor.runs and drives but could use minor things possible since it hasn't been driven much for a while.$6750 must see.

Original URL: http://southjersey.craigslist.org/pts/387439097.html

-- Marc

-- end --