Re: [Amc-list] Thomas Garner, 64 Classic

Re: [Amc-list] Thomas Garner, 64 Classic

" From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
"
" On Tuesday 07 August 2007 13:01:35 Sandwich Maker wrote:
"
" > good ummm point... [;^>]  but i'd do an hei swap first.  amc sixes of
" > []
"
" yeah, probably better at this point than Duraspark. Depends on what's in your
" junkbox :-)
"
" If I have to fetch parts I'll go HEI. I wouldn't pull Duraspark out, no
" reason.

i agree.  if you have a duraspark, do the tfi tuneup.  recurve it
if/when you find a kit, or tom dopes out what stock-app parts to
use...