Re: [Amc-list] Mirror Glue

The Glassier that cut me 4 new outside mirror glass's told me to use CLEAR GE Silicone Seal. Clear because if you use black it eats the coating off the glass that makes it a mirror and you will see all the spots in the glass after a while where you put the black silicone seal. I took his advice and used the clear and the glass has stayed on for 3 years in 90+ degree summers in the sun and 10 below zero wind chill factors in the winter here in N.Y. on all 4 mirrors on both my 74 Hornets.
"Doc"