Re: [Amc-list] Thomas Garner, 64 Classic

On Monday 06 August 2007 18:40:24 Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> You should [murderous word that one, locks you into the past!] welded a
> pipe thread bung into the pan. You'd have got a real good reading then...

I ain't droppin no pan! FTS! The sender intimate with the block with a coat of
silicone over the outside got me within a degree or two on the radiator,
it'll do fine on the trans. Response time will suck, but who cares.

I ain't dropping the pan!!!

> shoud have stayed at the cabin and drank 7/16/06. Then it would have likely
> been just another day...Followed by a hangover... --

Can't argue with that!