[Amc-list] Air Cleaner lid

Come on guys,,,,,,,,,,,
There must be someone out there that can answer my question about air cleaner lids.
I have a 70 AMX with Ram Air. I have the bottom air cleaner tub and I need the top lid. I have watched Ebay for 2 months and only seen complete sets which go for big money as well as shipping up here to Canada.
I was told by someone, that the small lid from a 6 cyl around the same year, would work. What I'm looking for is 10 inches across and need not be "correct" but I don't want the one with spokes radiating from the center because there is a decal that needs to go on the lid.
All I really need is someone who has a 6 cyl car to measure the lid so I know whether I need to look for that, or something else.
A picture would be great, and if you have an old one around that you will part with, I would be happy to pay a fair price for it.
Not a big request, but no one has responded yet except Tom who encouraged me and others to complete those projects that have been around for a long time.
Don
1970 AMX
"The older I get, the better I was."