Re: [Amc-list] Air Cleaner Lid

You can always just buy a Mr Gasket or store brand 10 inch air cleaner base and cover assembly.  I have used aftermarket lids of many sizes over the years and they have always looked fine and work perfectly. Unless you are an AMO judge or look at the stock AMC lid and the aftermarket side by side, it is unlikely that anyone will notice much difference.

Regards,
Dan Curtis