Re: [Amc-list] Air Cleaner lid

On Monday 06 August 2007 07:15:17 Don Johnson wrote:
> Come on guys,,,,,,,,,,,
> There must be someone out there that can answer my question about air
> cleaner lids. I

I just looked through my piles. I think the simple answer is, there is no
simple answer. None of my 6 cyl filters have that small top cover; they're
snorkel hats that fit over the entire filter, or the 80's style with the huge
lid, with snorkel on the base.

You may need to be very specific on which year cars to look for... I'm not a
restorer so I use what fits, suits my liking and needs, so it's mix'n'match
and I don't keep those kinda parts sorted. I assume others on the list are
the same...