[Amc-list] Re; O'yeah it runs

SNIP
What is the best place for original red paint?
SNIP
You do not have to settle for almost or sort of the
right color or maybe it looked like this!
Go to the following web site;
http://www.tcpglobal.com/autocolorlibrary/
Select the color you want from the variety of
selections available to you from the orginal
factory paint charts, copy the numbers down
and take them to your local automotive paint
out let and they can cross reference it, and sell
you EXACTLY the color you want, not sort of
the color you want.
ALSO while there ask about SEM products
and getting the correct colors from them for
interior work. Not sort of the best colors and
maybe and o.k. paint, but exactly the best
colors and exactly the correct paint.
SEM web site is;
http://www.sem.ws/

You can even look up the engine paint codes
and they will mix it for you and many places
will even package it in rattle cans.

I use this approach everytime I need paint
and I have yet to have a problem with the
procedure to get the paint or the paint
that I have purchased. I just bought the correct
paint for my 1974 Hornet last week, and will
go get from the paint store SEM product line
interior paint to re-do the interior with.
All paint will be mixed to exact color as indicated
by the color charts.
However , paint ain't cheap. If you are looking
for cheap paint, you don't really need a solution
just pick up some Rust Oleum and a brush
and have a good time with it.
John