[Amc-list] 70 jav dash pad and overlay

Does anyone have a step by step procedure on removing a 70 Javelin dash over lay and  pad?
I'm going to attempt this to send out to Amark to get the rally-pack .
I'm just afraid I'm going to break something going in blind.
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Also This is my first post .I have learned so much from the people here by just reading every day.
You guys and gals have a great thing going.
That's why AMC people are a special group of people.Just My opinion.
Thanks for any help.