Re: [Amc-list] OT - Blast Cabinet

I want to thank everyone for their responses.  I went cheap since that's all I
can afford at this time.  Harbor Freight had a decent sized cabinet on sale
for $199.  It looks like it's a reasonable size for my oil pan.

I would sure like to have a bigger compressor, but I can't afford that right
now either.  I have two small compressors that I plan to run in tandem.
We'll see how it works.

I've spent the last several days getting my computer back up again.  The hard
drive was going out, and I had to buy a new one.  My latest backup was about
a year old.  (Gotta do better with that.)  Luckily I was able to recover most
of my files off the old drive.

Todd