[Amc-list] AMC POWER WINDOW = motor replacement / kits =

[Amc-list] AMC POWER WINDOW = motor replacement / kits =

http://tinyurl.com/27zazf

-or-

http://www.a1electric.com/catalog/cat_jeep.htm

Model 	Year 	Doors 	Part # 	Our Price
*Wrangler - CJ & YJ Series
*Includes switches and wiring 	*68-1996* 	*2 door* 	*JE11-KSW*
<http://www.a1electric.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=AEOS&Product_Code=JE11-KSW>
	*Regular $299.95
Special $249.95*
*Wrangler - TJ Series
*Includes switches and wiring 	*97-2006* 	*2 door* 	*JE12-KSW*
<http://www.a1electric.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=AEOS&Product_Code=JE12-KSW>
	*Regular $299.95
Special $239.95*
*Cherokee
*This kit may be used to install power windows or replace original power
window regulator and motor assemblies 	*86-96* 	*4 door front* 	* JE01-K
<http://www.a1electric.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=AEOS&Product_Code=JE01-K>*
	*$229.95*
*Cherokee
*This kit may be used to install power windows or replace original power
window regulator and motor assemblies 	*86-96* 	*4 door rear* 	* JE02-K
<http://www.a1electric.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=AEOS&Product_Code=JE02-K>*
	*$229.95*

IF AMC power window motors are the same as the Wranglers from
1968 to 1996 - these guys can make the trip for  'upgrades' or repairs
it seems.

I sent them an eMail asking about servicing AMC as it is the ONLY mfg. they
didn't list.

This is a start as to finding out just where AMC sourced their power window
hardware / engines from.

--

    =Bt=
milnersXcoupe