[Amc-list] F.O.P.

Fear of posting.
The hesitation to post facts without hard data directly in front of one.
The knowledge that if one does not give out factual data or converses on the gray areas of automotive what-sis that someone else will type nasty "facts" or truths in response therefore causing the first poster to feel diminshed in adequacy, kind of like the feeling most men have after watching a porn flick.....
   Hmmm. I don't seem to suffer from this. Sure I get a little burned sometimes. Usually at myself for being wrong.
I thought Donoyouns was produced till they run'd out of stikkers! I don't much care about restorations enough to try and figure out what belongs on what, when it was put there, when they stopped putting it there. Usually when I post something about the builds and correctness I am wrong.
    I've seen more discussion come across this board because an incorrect fact was put out first then if someone posted the correct information!!!
    Would Tom have posted if Frank had not done so?
If everyone who lurks in fear would just post maybe we could get some NEW stuff talked about!

Please don't misunderstand my restoration comment. I don't do them, I don't understand building a car someone else built once already exactly the same way again! I do love to see them and look at them. I just don't do them, I see a mint perfect car and go, hmmm, that should have had a four barrel!

Remember, it's all done with a computer. No one bleeds.
It's a playground rule!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV