Re: [Amc-list] Full-flow oil filter on a 196

Re: [Amc-list] Full-flow oil filter on a 196

Frank:

I stopped by every vendor booth when I was there on Saturday, so surely I was at yours! Picked up a number of couldn't-leave-withouts, including a brand new Motorcraft 2100 carb to try out on my Ambo's 327, various manuals to fill in gaps, various brackets, pulleys and trinkets, and a couple of '62 Classic model cars (with a religiously-inspired "Guide for Life" and bottle of water thrown in for free!)  In fact, I went home with only $5 in my pocket, and that was so I could pay the tolls to get through Chicago!

I'll email you the pic of the oil filter separately.

- Justin