Re: [Amc-list] Kenosha Bound For THE SHOW!!

Re: [Amc-list] Kenosha Bound For THE SHOW!!

If I sell out at the show I'll just print more! I decided to do this
now instead of waiting until I get around to the major re-write of the
history/resto book I printed in 97 or so. Might not try publishing the
bigger book again -- a lot of work and not much chance of getting a big
publisher to pick it up. I self-published the last one and sold about
500 copies, but that was over a three year period. Sold 300 the first
year (most the first three months I advertised), the others over the
next two. I made a little money, but that's a LOT of work for little
gain. Sort of like the magazine...

On July 25, 2007 Wayne MacQuarrie wrote:

> Frank -- Put me down for one of those decoding books. It's great
that
> someone has taken the time to do it as it's a lot of work and it's
> something we desperately need in out hobby. I have the "other" book
that
> runs 67-74 and it is good as far as it goes but it simply does not
go
> far enough. Give me a shout when your back and have a spare copy.
>
> Wayne MacQuarrie
> Nova Scotia
> Canada
>
> Frank Swygert wrote:
>
> >Did anyone forget about the big Kenosha show this coming weekend?
I'm
> >leaving bright and early tomorrow morning for Kenosha, then leaving
> >Saturday evening. I'll have my cell phone with me (803-604-6548)
and
> >will be in the vendor area on Friday and Saturday. Stop by and say
hi!
> >My wife will be with me, so I'll have a little more time to walk
around
> >the field and chat while she sells/takes orders. Really, it was her
idea!!

> >I've a big surprise at this event! A new book, "The Red, White &
Blue