Re: [Amc-list] Kenosha Bound For THE SHOW!!

Re: [Amc-list] Kenosha Bound For THE SHOW!!

Hmmm... Hawaii or an AMC show with 500-800 cars that only happens once
every 3-4 years... Mark, you need to get your priorities straight!
You're going to have to let that woman of yours know who sets those
priorities also. Or did she beat you to that?

All kidding aside, it's tough to plan a family vacation around a car
show. I've done it several times, not always with success. Maybe next
time, in 3-4 years, and just maybe you can trailer that American with
the convert by then!

On July 25, 2007 Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Rats, and I only get to go to Hawaii in 2 weeks, bummer....
>
> --
> Mark Price
> Morgantown, WV
> 1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
> " I was different before people dared to be different"

> From: Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx>
> > Did anyone forget about the big Kenosha show this coming weekend?
I'm
> > leaving bright and early tomorrow morning for Kenosha, then
leaving
> > Saturday evening. I'll have my cell phone with me (803-604-6548)
and
> > will be in the vendor area on Friday and Saturday. Stop by and say
hi!