Re: [Amc-list] Kenosha Bound For THE SHOW!!

Re: [Amc-list] Kenosha Bound For THE SHOW!!

Frank -- Put me down for one of those decoding books. It's great that
someone has taken the time to do it as it's a lot of work and it's
something we desperately need in out hobby. I have the "other" book that
runs 67-74 and it is good as far as it goes but it simply does not go
far enough. Give me a shout when your back and have a spare copy.

Wayne MacQuarrie
Nova Scotia
Canada