Reply to: sale-369349360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2007-07-08, 2:05PM

This is a classic 1956 AMC rambler with a clean title and current registration. New Carb, Fuel Pump, Primer Grey with white top. Minimul dents for a 50 year old car. Original Everything. Needs uphulstry. Was in the desert for years and is road worthy. Needs brake work. I love this care and don't want to sell it, but I'm sick of seeing it sit around. Call me at 951-515-7872 to check it out. Peace.

Location: Corona, CA

Original URL: http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/car/369349360.html

-- Marc

-- end --