[Amc-list] t5/t45 transmission

lastnight at the drag strip, was watching a 67 notch
back stang running a 347/t5. was talking about how
thats the trans i was wanting behind my 304. another
guy heard, and started saying something about t45. i
have heard of them but know nothing. i guess they are
in newer mustang gt's. does anyone know anything about
them? will they bolt to the t5 bell i have to go to a
304? are they really stronger? would it fit in my
trans tunnel? i know nothing about them. i do know, i
was VERY impressed how that guy was RIPPING that t5.
roll bar and full interior in it. so it was not
lightend. real hot 347. and about a 26x12 tire out
back. was runnin good #'s. 8.0's on the 1/8th.

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules