Reply to:
Date: 2007-06-11, 9:30AM

1974 Bricklin SVI AMC 360 Automatic; all options; titled mileage 21,700; serial# 116; Prototype; runs and drives as new; needs final re-assembly on fit and finish of body parts; all parts new; $5,500.00 401-527-1075.

Location: Smithfield RI

Original URL: http://providence.craigslist.org/car/349525989.html

car parts
Reply to: sale-364665043@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx