Re: [Amc-list] Gremlin wth TV Exposure FS in LA

Re: [Amc-list] Gremlin wth TV Exposure FS in LA

The ad says, in part:

      * 1977 AMC Gremlin used in the History Channel "Full Throttle"
        Series. It has new tires and paint. The seats are OK, but the
        dash need help.

No sh*t! Did you see that show? What crap! They gave the car to two
AMC-hating monkey dimwits, who in their attempt to install a tach on the
dash, got whiney on TV and *peeled* the center section out of the dash,
leaving a big gaping hole.

I'm sure the rest of their work was up to the same quality.

It's too bad, as this looked like a cherry gremlin when they started. It
looks like the dash, manifolds exhaust (and possibly anything in the
way) was all they touched, judging from the TV show.

IMHO, the TV appearance diminishes the car.