[Amc-list] Rambler on the AQMD Buy List

There is a 1966 Rambler American (220 4 door sedan) on
the for sale list of the Air Quality Management
District in Los Angeles this weekend.  According to
the published VIN number it is a 199/auto car.

>From the license plate number, it appears to have very
early blue and yellow plates.  I have not seen the
car.  It will be at one of the PickYourPart yards in
the LA area.   There are three yards listed, but the
location of each car is not given.  The PickyourPart
yards often host these sales.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA