Re: [Amc-list] Pearly Whites

A: I guess that's true if you don't count the turd point hate Vee Sick that
was designed inhouse at Buick and used in XJs and MJs till Der Mopar took
over.

From: adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker)
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Pearly Whites
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

" From: Brien Tourville <hh7x@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" []
"
" the Buick engine AMC used had aluminium right ?

-amc- never used any buick engine.  the 225 and 350 that kaiser
used
both descended from the aluminum 215 but were iron.
intermediate
ancestor 300 v8 had aluminum heads [much in buick/rover hotrod
demand]
but afaik none of the others.
internet rambler                            is to see what all
have seen
adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                       and think what none
thought