[Amc-list] Chevy in a Studie ! - who's your Daddy ? -

[Amc-list] Chevy in a Studie ! - who's your Daddy ? -

**

Found some interesting Straight Six stuff -
not directly linked to AMC molecules but some interesting
combinations -

Bt

*
http://www.customdesignperformance.com/leo/leo.html

  _Leo Santucci's Awesome 1954 Studebaker_

*

      *- Preliminary 1/4 mile testing has resulted in a 10.04 @ 137+ mph.
      - This makes it the Quickest & Fastest, Full Bodied, Chevy 292
      Straight 6cyl. Powered Car in the Country!*

*Follow us along on how we do the custom machine work on Leo's Chevy
292, turbo powerplant. Preliminary 1/4 mile testing has resulted in a
10.04, at 137+ mph run, w/ only 10 pounds of boost. Once we work out a
few bugs, we can start tuning the motors fuel curve, and start pumping
up the boost! The car will be in the 9's in no time!, with the 8's just
around the corner!*

#

    *Assembling the Chevy 292 L6 Engine for the 2006 Race Season
    <http://www.customdesignperformance.com/leo/assembly.html>*

#

    *The Car <http://www.customdesignperformance.com/leo/studebaker.html>*

#

    *The Owner <http://www.customdesignperformance.com/leo/owner.html>*

#

    *The Driver <http://www.customdesignperformance.com/leo/driver.html>*

#

    *The Hybrid Cylinder Head
    <http://www.customdesignperformance.com/leo/cylinder_head.html>*

#

    *The Custom Engine Block
    <http://www.customdesignperformance.com/leo/block.html>*

#

    *Doweling and Strapping the Main Caps for Strength
    <http://www.customdesignperformance.com/leo/cap_doweling.html>*

#

    *Installing Custom Darton Sleeves to Handle the Boost
    <http://www.customdesignperformance.com/leo/sleeving.html>*

#

    *Lightening the Chevy 292 Crankshaft
    <http://www.customdesignperformance.com/leo/crankshaft.html>*