Re: [Amc-list] Trannie's - con't

" From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
"
" Simple answer.
" The adapter I have is for a nailhead  Turbo 400 to a gen I v8.
" If I can get yet one more adapter for the nailead engine to any assorted o/d trans I can theoretically build or put said o/d trans against the Gen I v8.

there were nailheads with sticks.  that ought to let you bolt on say
an early '80s mopar rock crusher as was used with 6.2/6.5 diesels, or
an aftermarket [-not- oem] t56, or just about any other stick that has
the familiar gm pattern.