[Amc-list] Eagle sundancer 4wd for sale on eBay

[Amc-list] Eagle sundancer 4wd for sale on eBay

82 eagle sundancer convertible, very rare
Been listed before but poor pix
finally got good pix,
Looking for 4100 us or best offer includes all the extra eagles parts,
(2 wagons, 1 -2dr "parts" car though could be on road easy, plus extra
rally rims, parts from 2 other wagons, etc. Will close auction for 500
us non refundable deposit and hold for 30 days while arrange shipping,
but will accept payment over a few months too Success to all, getting
rid of all my projects (see list in the eBay listing)

Gord
705-385-1203
parallax@xxxxxxxxx
parallax_ca 391 rating all positive