[Amc-list] Re; 70 Donohue

SNIP
I looked at it again today and it has a 390 but the date on the door
is Dec. 69. So with the spoiler and it is an SST I don't know what to
think. I have heard some came with 390's is that possible? Thanks to
all for their input.
Snip

Frank mis-spoke when he referred to a 401, they did not come out until
1971, thus if the car is a 390 equipped car it a legitimate engine for
the 1970 model year.

It is also a legitmate engine for the Donohue for that year.

You have about all of the information that exists on the subject except
for the highly inflammatory opinions which do nothing but create
discontent.

The next decision is yours to make.

John.