[Amc-list] Lowering Question from Australian AMCer

[Amc-list] Lowering Question from Australian AMCer

This is a question that was posted on The AMC Heritage Forum by one of our
Australian members there...

--------------------------------------
G'DAY ALL
i have had my 64 rambler classic v8 sedan for years,and i would love to
lower it.  ....not like sum "mexican low rider ,but sensible , cool
looking.. and give it a little handlin improvement.....

the trouble is no one that i know in sunny australia has dropped a
rambler... how far can you lower WITH OUT  stuffin the car up,dont want to
rub the front wheels when i turn,and most importantly do not want to wreck
the front end and chew out bushes every 6months....

i have 14x7 "dragway 5 spoke mags" on it  with 215/65/14 tyres....any
advice would be unreal Smiley
thanx mate
aussie "G"