Re: [Amc-list] E-Bay ad

Yes 73-74 did not have the panel lines like the 71-72 cars. I have
seen a 73 rear tail panel installed on a 71 car but if someone went
to all that work why would they have an awful patch on the inside of
the RH trunk panel as this one has. Not that this car isnt a bad deal
at its current price it is not what the owner claims and he has not
responded to a single question about the car even though his ad ask
for any further info.