Re: [Amc-list] E-Bay ad

A: Then there are those body shops that will cut a rig in half and graft
another section in from another car. (It's not that hard to get it done.
They'll do my '87 Comanche here for $2500 with the front 1/2 of an '86 XJ
2dr I'm parting. Just don't have the $$$ to throw at doing it what with
building a future retirement house and buying a mobile near town for my wife
to get close to her work)

From: Ray Mick <rmick@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] E-Bay ad
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans."
<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

The roof line is also a 73-74 someone would have had to replaced
the
roof not just the tail light panel assembly. The front seats are
also
from a 73-74 and it has the wrong power steering pump for a 71
It
would be easier to swap decals than to change an entire roof and
tail
light panel onto a 71 and still call it a 71 Javelin.