[Amc-list] Re; 67 fuel pump availability?

[Amc-list] Re; 67 fuel pump availability?

Arvon Griffiths
SNIP
I need to rebuild/replace two fuels pumps (67 I6 and a 67 V8).  I
believe they are both dual-action (fuel/vacuum pumps).  Any
recommendations?
SNIP
I have 2 or three of those pumps on my shelves, one of which had not
been on the car I took it off of long enough to even get dirty. But I
have no idea how many years it sat on the car is the desert junk yard.
It was 111 today, heat is not good for gasket and seals.
If I wanted to go after parts for these to rebuild them I would first
touch base with either NAPA or CarQuest to see if they carried rebuild
kits for them which would satisfy my need to get things locally and then
I would contact;

Peter Stathes in upstate NY is www.amcrambler.com
<http://www.amcrambler.com/> .

Who seems to have developed a recognizable knish in this area. Of course
there are also other AMC vendors which may carry parts for them too and
that could be a way to amuse yourself for a day or so calling them.

John.