[Amc-list] Fwd: ATTENTION ALL '71 and older 6 cyl Jeep owners!

[Amc-list] Fwd: ATTENTION ALL '71 and older 6 cyl Jeep owners!

John wrote:

Jim, as far as I can tell, the BW AT's were only used up to '65,
at least in the SJs.  My shop manuals cover the other models,
and we
know that Jeep often produced or used parts well after their
"sell by" date,
so it's possible the AS-8F's were used later... but from
my SM-1402 it's clear that ALL engines used the TH400 after '65.
Including the 232s...

http://wagoneers.com/FSJ/tech/FSJ-trans.html

john