From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Interesting axle idea, general grumbling
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans."
<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

This is one of those things I really want to follow through on,
but just can't get it to fit into the picture right now.
    I'd love to be able to put it into dry storage till I can
get to it. But, I don't even have that option. I've already got
too much stuff sitting outside and a crappy shed that's about to
collapse around what parts are stuffed into it.
    This D#$ned accident has put the screws to just about all my
projects. It takes days of doing nothing to get feeling well
enough to start something. Then I suffer for 3-4 days till I can
go again. If the good days don't line up I don't get anything
done here at home at all.
    I'm just hoping that the stars will align and I can actually
fell up to making the trip to Cecil next Saturday.
     Theres always parts to be bought!!!
I'll NEVER learn...
Ask my wife....

--