Re: [Amc-list] Metal Thieves... Fwd: MY RAMBLER WAS STOLEN!

Re: [Amc-list] Metal Thieves... Fwd: MY RAMBLER WAS STOLEN!

They carted her out of the house after taking a chainsaw to the wall to make
the hole big enough (she broke the super duper toilet and sued the homeowner
for her injuries. Last I heard the house was going to be torn down due to
the rot from 3 years of her living there and leaving dirty diapers, wet
rotting clothes and other personal nastiness) Her boys have turned out as
prostitutes and her girls are popping out babies and AFAIK the lot are
keeping the crack salesmen busy. (I kid you not!)
   Someone fired a shotgun through their door a couple weeks before they
finally left. (I and a couple other neighbors witnessed her stealing mail by
driving right behind the mail truck a couple weeks later so we sicced the
FBI on her)

As for the bitch, I hope she got hers...