Re: [Amc-list] suspension 71 Javelin

On Tue, 2007-07-03 at 09:29 -0700, mariclairemccall@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I'm going to work a ton of OT in the next week to buy it all in one
> shipment.Anyone know where I can order it all at a decent price, the
> auto parts stores around here looked at me like I was nuts "DUDE, AN
> AMC WHAT?!?"

I've had good luck with ESPO. They stock a lot of stuff (such as
bushings for my early American). I think some people have had complaints
with springs? But I've bought at least three entire "kits" (coils,
leafs, bushings, ball joints, etc) and been very happy with them. Got
some wrong parts in the mix and they exchanged etc with no problems.
Prices are good. You do get variable brands, mostly old stock if I
recall. Nothing I got was junk.

PS: When they say "AMC What?" they're asking you for which model!