Re: [Amc-list] suspension 71 Javelin

Troy....
I just replace the upper control arm bushings....lower spring seat and
strut rod bushing...on my 73 Matador.....
I got most of my parts from  Doug at
http://www.ramblerparts.com/index.html
You may have to look elsewhere for your rear leaf springs...but any of
the major AMC vendors should
have the front end parts.....  http://www.americanpartsdepot.com/  or
http://www.kennedyamerican.com/index.asp

Jim Shadwick