Re: [Amc-list] MY RAMBLER WAS STOLEN! - TEXAS

Re: [Amc-list] MY RAMBLER WAS STOLEN! - TEXAS

On Sun, 2007-07-01 at 23:03 -0500, Arfon Griffith wrote

I'll watch, even out here. YOu never know.

YOu mave my utmost sympathy, I can't imagine how sad and pissed off I'd
be if that happened to me.

Hopefully they're as stupid as most theives and will get caught with
their pants down.