[Amc-list] MY RAMBLER WAS STOLEN! - TEXAS

[Amc-list] MY RAMBLER WAS STOLEN! - TEXAS

Hi all,

I'm very upset to report that my white 67 Rebel sedan has been stolen
from my storage. The fuckers pulled the fence gates down and stole the
Rambler along with the radiators from my two 64s and the 77 Concord's.

This happened in Bastrop (Paige), Texas (outside Austin).

Be watching for the car (or parts).

The car:
67 Rebel 770 4Dr sedan
Rustoleum White (painted for preservation)
Blue interior
VIN: A7KA55J163717
290 V8 auto-tranny
missing the back seat
cracked front windshield

PLEASE HELP ME GET IT BACK. I am VERY upset over this.