Re: [Amc-list] Brake System Spread Sheet.

Re: [Amc-list] Brake System Spread Sheet.

John,

I'd love to see that data! Is it few enough pages to photo copy and
mail?

It's tough correlating parts catalog data! Mostly what I am looking for
are commonalities, eg. the same part number drum fits old car and new
car. Then there's all that finned/non-finned/etc variations.

I've been just plowing through it. I've got 62 - 74 about 90% done. The
rest of the 70's will be straightforward, then I gotta get TSMs from the
80's or at least the brake spec pages.