Re: [Amc-list] 64 classic 2 door clutch question

Re: [Amc-list] 64 classic 2 door clutch question

American Parts Depot shows the clutch cover assembly
as being available.  That is AMC vendor and the store
is located in Ohio.
  Some of the internet sites (Rockauto for example) do
not show the clutch in their parts catalog.  I
certainly would not let that stop me from buying the
Rambler if I were you though.  I certain you can
locate the "wear" parts for the driveline.

Regards
Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA