Re: [Amc-list] Identifying a Cam

318-0259 is listed in my 67-72 parts book as 67-68 V8.  If I'm reading it
right it's for all engines.

After some searching on the web I think CWC is for CWC Textron, which is the
largest cam blank manufacturer in the world.

One possibility is that CWC was used 3810 259 as the casting number on all AMC
V8 cam castings.  I got this idea looking at Tom's page about the Barney
Navarro motor he bought.  (http://wps.com/AMC/Navarro-turbo-motor/)  The cam
Tom has was marked with CWC 3171241.  The part number for a 67-69 I6 cam is
3171242.

Todd