[Amc-list] Trunion Front End Parts.

Tom,
U'r pretty much on top of things along with Frank when it comes to the
Trunion
applications, but I have a Prothane listing for Polyurethane parts that
is advertised
as fitting 64 +
Looking at notes that I have cribbed from your postings, it looks to me
as if they
are wrong, but here they are anyway for discussion purposes.
SNIP
OK Dave, you should not have asked, now we're really gonna give you a
> > hard time!
> >
> > 1965 is WORSE than 1962--64. Not only can't you use a modern strut
> > bushing, there are TWO DIFFERENT strut rod diameters, 5/8" and
11/16"
> > for 1965! The less-than-totally-bad-news is the rest of them are
11/16",
> > so if you have the small 5/8" rod you can simply shim it out with
sheet
> > stock.
SNIP

64-69 C-arm bushing kit w/o shells 1-206
64-83 front strut rod bushing kit (2pc design) 6-1205
John.