[Amc-list] Re; Possible Politikal Assperations!

[Amc-list] Re; Possible Politikal Assperations!

<<<<<I am not sure what the long term benefits of the invasion would be as
everything rusts up there and it is colder than Florida where everything
rusts too!
'Sides I don't think my Valerie would tolerate it very well as her
parents still live there, but it is something to consider.
Thanks for the suggestion
John>>>>>>

They tell me global warming will soon have us toasty warm up here and everything South of Minneapolis will be desert..
That, with half the oil left in the world, will keep us happily driving our cars forever and free Medicare will keep us alive to enjoy it.
Talk to Al Gore. He came up here to scare us with his vision of the future and all I thought, was, doesn't sound too bad to me.
Only kidding guys, we know that it isn't smart to poke at the bear.
Don
1970 AMX
"The older I get, the better I was."