Re: [Amc-list] How to tell difference between 727 and 904

Re: [Amc-list] How to tell difference between 727 and 904

Here's my version... :)

727 - note the bulge on the right-front of the pan and the humped back.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r122/AMCKenA/727A.jpg

998 - note the flat back and the 2 ribs at the rear of the case and no pan
bulge. The 904 is much the same except no ribs.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r122/AMCKenA/998A.jpg

Ken