[Amc-list] !@$!!!$ upper trunnion

So any clever ideas on how to remove the upper A-arms from an early
American when the trunnion bolt is frozen and the head sheared off? I'll
drill out the bolt, but the arms are still threaded onto the broken
stub, and you can't spin the arms off since they hit the spring perch.
As it is it's a real PITA! Can't hacksaw 'em as they're hardened (I
suppose I could get a carbide blade, but that's another PITA.) I don't
want to ruin the arms, though I may find out they're too worn to use
once I get them off.

(There's two cast flats perpendicular to the trunnion bolt, so I can use
the hold-down kit on the mill to clamp square for drilling, at least.)
Frank gave me some tips on that which I'll do.

Someone has an improved part for that trunnion bolt, don't they? One of
the AMC suppliers? Something about a nylon insert? I think I recall
something about this but not sure where to look.

If not I will do some mods of my own, gotta allow grease into that
stupid thing.