[Amc-list] More How 'bout a Chevy?

Good to see all of those thoughtful posts, some not so nice, but what the
heck. Some seem to think there are AMC V-8 engines lying around all over the
place, maybe, but not here. I think all of the AMC cars have been crushed
and the engines used for boat anchors or something. The last Gremlin I saw,
other than mine, was about four or five years ago. It had a SBC and would
really smoke the tires. In all of my years going to the salvage yard I never
saw a V-8 engine in a Gremlin, Hornet, or Concord. I did see a 401 in a
Grand Wagoneer but that was about 10 years ago.  I bought my Gremlin new and
don't plan on selling it so price isn't a problem. It's never been in a show
and probably won't be. I don't think they have AMC shows in this area. If
you would like to see my Gremlin and learn more about it go to:
http://www.gremlinx.com/index.htm. Some really great looking Gremlins on
this site.