[Amc-list] m8 transmission

i know this was talked about a month or 2 ago. i just
found it again and remembered it. the fmx is said to
be alot alike. i understand the fmx has a removeable
bellhousing. what about my m8? wondering if i could
just swap trans all together? same length and such? i
think i can get an fmx easily enough. how much work
would that be to swap maybe? stall converter and all
availible for those. just getting the flexplate to
match the converter maybe? or should i just stick with
getting the fmx rebuild kit and rebuild the stock
trans?

FRUSTERATED.... just got it running decent enough, now this....

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules