Re: [Amc-list] hello? everyone asleep or nothing breaking!

Re: [Amc-list] hello? everyone asleep or nothing breaking!

I think everyone is asleep....
I for one have not been posting much.
Too wrapped up in work and misery to really bother.
I have to be in here at work till midnight or later tonight and tomorrow night and likely end up the week sometime around 2-3am Sunday morning. It wouldn't be so bad, but we start the day at 9:00am :[
  Then when this show leaves the Public theatre group moves in till August 5th = many more days of the same. Such fun!!! Little time for Ramblers:[
  I've had a bit of trouble maintaining much interest as at this point I don't know what the final outcome of my shoulder will be. I hesitate to do much as a little strain leads to pain for the next 3-4 days, More not fun....
  I do plan on making an attempt to begin the final distruction of the parts Ambassador on Sunday when I wake up, if I can find the motivation.
   Brian Is offering to bring Andrews American down to Cecil for me to meet up and swap it from his car trailer to one I hope to borrow for the trip! If I bring it home before the "flood" car body leaves, it won't be pretty!!!
   Brian and I both have kids and obligations so this is no doubt all just in the planning stages. He sent me some up to date pics and I believe this car will end up being as close to the Kraft Rambler American in it's orignal "mild" form as I can manage! Radiused wheel wells and all. Basically a stock 327 backed by a turbo 400 feeding a Ford 9" with 3:25 gears. Should be a blast, if I can pull it off! I've got a big pile of the parts here. The body and rear axle it contains are the missing links. That and the ability to do the work! I really need to at least get some better pain control before I dive into this one. I can't/won't even try to pay to have it built.
   If I fail in my search for pain relief I likely backtrack and consolidate to my one 69 Rambler as it only needs the details and every little project leads it one step closer to done, well, their never really done! It may end up with an automatic in it too:[

   Anyone want to vote on the details for the replicated Kraft Rambler American???

 Anyone have anything relating to info or pics about this car??? I have viewed Tom's pages of Greg Taylors old site. More info is something I would almost die to get my hands on. Surely someone has even a few pics of the thing that never made the light of day? They raced the car, who saw it???
--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: "Duane Hacking" <dhacking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>